New Fund Launch – ASCF Premium Capital
ASCF is pleased to announce the launch of its new pooled mortgage fund, ASCF Premium Capital.
Key fund features include:
- Minimum investment amount $10,000
- No entry or exit fees
- Interest paid monthly
- Reserve Account
- Interest Spread Protection
- 1st mortgage security only
- A maximum loan-to-valuation ratio (LVR) of 70%
Interest spread protection applies should an impairment or capital loss on a mortgage investment occur. This is an added measure of capital protection offered to Investors in the ASCF Premium Capital Fund only.
ASCF Premium Capital pays investors:
- 5.00% per annum for a 3-month investment term
- 5.25% per annum for a 6-month investment term
- 5.50% per annum for a 12-month investment term
Updated Product Disclosure Statement
With the launch of our new fund, and changes to the existing funds, we have updated our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) effective February 3rd 2020.
The new PDS is available for download on our website by clicking here.
The main changes relate to the change of names to our existing funds and the addition of the new fund ASCF Premium Capital.
The minimum amount for a new investment in ASCF Premium Capital is $10,000.
The minimum investment for our existing funds has also changed as follows:
- ASCF Select Income (formerly ASCF #1), the minimum amount for a new investment is now $25,000
- ASCF High Yield (formerly ASCF #2), the minimum amount for a new investment is now $50,000.
This article appeared in our February 2020 Investor Newsletter – download the full newsletter here.